We currently have the two following positions available at our Clarecastle Branch:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 year’s experience working in the agricultural machinery sector, duties include:
- Performing diagnostic, service repairs and maintenance work on customer equipment both in workshop and in field when required
- Completes all reports and administration required for work assignments
- Performs pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
- Performs diagnostics and repairs on agricultural or turf equipment
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the agricultural machinery sector. The position involves working with our service team who roll includes:
- The planning and allocation of work for Technicians based on their expertise and skill,
- Coordinating and directing the service workload.
- Direct and assist Technicians in their tasks to ensure repairs are completed correctly
- Checks all completed jobs to ensure they are complete and accurate for both parts and labour.
- Ensures that service processes, policies and guidelines are followed and applied
- Maintain good discipline and organization for the workshop
To apply for either of these positions please email cover letter and CV outlining experience to firstname.lastname@example.org