JOIN OUR TEAM
Current Open Positions
We currently have a number of vacancies available as outlined below, to apply for any of these jobs please forward you CV along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kilmeedy, Co Limerick
Geary’s Garage is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant who will deal with daily accounting tasks on the sales and purchase ledger. Based in our branch in Kilmeedy Co Limerick, the person in this role will help our accounts department in delivering an effective function in the financial management of both of our branches.
- Accounts Payable – processing creditors invoices, preparing payments and reconciling supplier accounts
- Accounts Receivable – ensuring debtors accounts are managed within credit limits
- Bank Reconciliations – reconciling bank accounts daily for multiple sites
- Provide companywide supports on all Accounts related aspects
- Highly accurate data input on sales and purchase ledgers
- Strong numeracy skills, with the ability to work quickly and accurately
- To deal with customer queries professionally and effectively both on the phone and via email
- A minimum of one year’s experience of working in an accounts function
- Confident handling of MS-Office and utilizing skills into using bespoke systems
WORKSHOP SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Clarecastle, Co Clare
We are currently recruiting for the position of Agricultural Service Advisor and administrator based in our Clarecastle Branch.
The role would suit somebody who has an interest in the agricultural trade and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Working with our service team on the processing and management of warranty claims
- Scheduling of service jobs and priority lists for workshop
- General Service department administration
- Experience in Agricultural sector
- Good knowledge of agricultural machinery
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills essential.
- Good with IT
You must be logged in to post a comment.